Illuminated: Beyond the Cross


David Hess ~ My own brokenness and struggles as well as other believers wrestling in bondage to sin is the very heartbeat that started me down this journey. The Lord told me He was going to reveal false doctrine to me. He said when the lie becomes illuminated, it will no longer exist, and its power will cease.

Follow me along this journey so you can experience this illumination of His light into some dark areas of understanding, so you too can walk in these new revelations in His marvelous Light. The Lord told me it is not what we know that is our problem, it is what we don’t know. This book is not about my testimony, although you need to understand my personal struggles and the path that brought me to this place. This book is not about living in sin; however, I will talk about sin and how to become free from it. It is important that you understand that you and your loved ones are not alone in the battles we all face. As He guided me to seek Him, He told me to set my mornings aside, Holy unto Him. So, for the last 9 months, I have done just that, every day for 4, 6, or more hours a day. My ability to fulfill this came from a deep brokenness that resulted in me seeking, listening, trusting and obeying Him. He has spoken revelations to me, which I then confirmed in the scriptures.

These revelations have set me free, and they will set you, your family and loved ones free, free from the bondage of sin. He enlightened the need for this Truth, so we can be in one accord, just as they were in Acts chapter two in the upper room. He enlightened the need for this understanding in order for Him to come back for His Spotless Bride. A Bride free from the bondage of sin. You will become enlightened to the exact date your own personal spirit was created. You will be enlightened to why it was necessary for Christ to sweat drops of blood in the garden of Gethsemane. You will be enlightened to the meaning of being baptized with Christ, crucified with Christ, and resurrected WITH Christ. You will be enlightened to how you were in Christ from the foundations of the world. As you read this book, your understanding of His Word will be illuminated by His Light.

As we have read the Word in the past, we have settled for an unsettled understanding of certain scriptures. He has told me it is time to quit settling with being unsettled. It is time to get a divine understanding of these scriptures. He has led me, taught me, and told me to Trust Him. I have brought forth these teachings from Him. As I have obeyed and trusted him, He has led me to truths for such a time as this.

This brings about a new dilemma for me. Being an average Joe, I have had the opportunity, like most believers, to have heard God’s voice several times over the past 30 years. For me to now say that the Lord has spoken to me the very teachings in this book over the last 9 months sounds boastful or prideful. Although it seems outrageous that the Lord would choose me, by not saying this would imply that somehow, I figured this out and this teaching on my own. In truth, that would be much more boastful as well as not true. So, humbled, I tell you that what I am bringing to you is not on my authority, but by the authority of the One who called me. As you will see from my testimony, I am not worthy of such truths! Nor could I or any man seek and find the truths He has shown without His direction and His interpretation. I am going to bring to you the very words that have directed me, words that once were taught to others before me but, their meanings have been hidden.

We have been blinded by man’s tradition and the enemy has kept us in bondage through these words. Yet, they have been spoken again by the Spirit of Truth. Enjoy the journey and find a freedom in Christ we all have been seeking!

Visit Voice of Truth Ministries, David Hess! Illuminating the Truth, Exposing the Lies, Setting the Captives Free! for some great ministry. Pick up your copy of Illuminated: Beyond the Cross at Amazon or in Kindle as a download.